1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BLACK STEEL, S.L.
Cl. Galicia, nº 2
2. For what purpose do we treat your data?
We treat the data you have provided us with the following purposes:
a) Perform the administrative, accounting and labor functions related to the services requested by you.
b) Send promotional and / or advertising information about services and products, even by electronic means.
c) In order to be able to offer you products and / or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we will elaborate a customer's commercial profile based on the information provided. In no case will automated decisions be made based on said profile.
d) Register your email to receive the newsletter that we periodically deliver to our clients, only in case you have expressly requested it.
e) Maintenance of lists of non-commercial shipments in case you have notified us that you do not want to receive promotional / advertising information electronically.
f) Maintenance of data suppression / cancellation lists in case you have exercised your right to cancel your data. These data will remain blocked and with restricted access during the minimum legal term established.
g) Allow the operation of our websites, through technical and functional cookies as detailed in our cookies policy https://www.blacksteelsupplies.com/en/content/11-politica-de-cookies
3. How long will we keep your data?
1. During the minimum legal time possible (Eg: in case of billings).
2. In the event that you do not have any commercial / commercial relationship with us, that is, there is no billing or services provided to you.
3. In case of requests for information or consultation: as long as they are necessary to respond to it.
4. For subscribers of newsletters, after three months of cancellation, mail data will be partially erased (dissociation), keeping only for statistical controls.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Depending on the type of business relationship and / or relationship with us, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be:
• Your consent, given at the time of voluntarily providing your information on our forms and accepting the processing of your data.
• The legitimate interest will serve us as a legal basis for the treatment of your data in the navigation of the websites (Ex .: Navigation in our web pages)
• Legal obligation, included in the European Regulation of Data Protection and in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI (Eg: blocking of your data and list of non-commercial shipments)
5. To whom will we communicate your data?
a) The data of the consultation forms will not be given to any third party. They are only treated internally in BLACK STEEL, S.L.
b) SEMPER CONFIDENTIA GESTION Y SEGURIDAD, S.L., company that provides the service of Advice on data protection and confidential document destruction. JUVER Y AGE LABORALISTAS, S.L., provides the labor counseling and management service. CONSULT ELDA ASESORES Y ABOGADOS, S.L., advisory and fiscal and accounting management service company. CENTRO PUBLICIDAD ELECTRÓNICA ESPAÑA, S.L., provides web, hosting and email maintenance services. MAST STORAGE, S.L., provides buckup services in the cloud online. ESTABLISHMENTS RAFA, S.L.U., company that provides computer maintenance service. LUIS CONCEPCIÓN GONZALEZ, company that provides the service for software maintenance. PREVING CONSULTORES, S.L., provides the Occupational Risk Prevention service.
In any case, any cession will be covered under a contract of custom for the treatment.
In case of transfer of your data to third countries, we ensure maximum privacy and security to our customers' data. In this sense, most of our suppliers and collaborators are located within the EEA (European Economic Area). In case one of them is located outside this area, if it is EE. UU must be covered by the Privacy Shield or in a country with an adequate level of protection in accordance with the criteria of the European Commission. In case of other countries that do not have laws as strict as European legislation, we apply standard contractual clauses in accordance with the Decision of the European Commission of February 5, 2010 and contracts will be signed for treatment with these companies.
BLACK STEEL, S.L., guarantees that under no circumstances sells, offers and / or sells with the data of its customers.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain clear and understandable information about whether in BLACK STEEL, S.L. your personal information is being processed.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were delivered as well as withdraw the consent granted. The exercise of opposition to the processing of your data for sending advertising information electronically. You can also exercise your right to limitation of treatment, so that your data will not be deleted but the treatment thereof will be subject to limitations.
The portability and decision automation exercises do not apply in this case because of the type of data and their treatment. The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be done by postal mail, attaching a copy of the DNI or passport, before BLACK STEEL, S.L. with address in Cl. Galicia, nº 2, or by email, to email@example.com indicating the same documentation as by mail.
For any questions about the processing of your data, you can contact us at the email address indicated above. Also, you can address your claims arising from the processing of your personal data before the Spanish control entity that is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/)